Other Countries To Target

Topic: Other Countries To Target

Hi Guys,

Was wondering if you intend to offer the above for say UK, Canada, Australia?

I'm selfishly interested in the UK, lol, and would be more than happy to provide a list should you need me to do so.

Thanks,

Michael

Re: Other Countries To Target

Hi Michael,

If you mean adding State/Province/City/Town import lists, please send lists to me larry@masspagecreator.com.

If I don't see any profane words, I'll incorporate the lists. smile

Thanks.

Hi Larry,

List sent to you as requested. Sent from mjmac67@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks,

Michael

Larry wrote:

Hi Michael,

If you mean adding State/Province/City/Town import lists, please send lists to me larry@masspagecreator.com.

If I don't see any profane words, I'll incorporate the lists. smile

Thanks.

Hi Larry,

Wanted to check that you have received said lists...have had no confirmation either way!

Thanks,

Michael

Hi Michael,

I responded to your PM on Warrior.. guess I was too new of a member?

Anyway, since you got me into working on the import lists, I just now finished adding the U.K.

I went a bit further than your list (I'm emulating the values in LeadsJet). If you see any striking omissions or entries that don't belong, please let me know.

Note: If you want to use a smaller list, you can always save them on your computer as simple text files (one entry per line). Then copy/paste into the Path listbox. You will probably need to use Ctrl-V to paste into the listbox.

Thanks Michael.

Larry

Thank you so much Larry...awesome effort!!!!!!!!!!!

Just waiting for Ken to see if the Amazon theme i sent him was suitable to add as a template, then i'm cooking on gas and can start building some adsense sites!

Best wishes,

Michael

PS Hope you don't think i'm being a pain here just trying to add another facet to this awesome software that is hopefully good for you but is awesome for me! lol