Topic: Rearrange Paths and Vars

The 5 Paths and 9 Vars can easily be moved around by dragging and dropping the 1-5 and 1-9 buttons.

For example, to swap the listbox Path1 and listbox Path2, click on the #1 or #2 button, drag the mouse to the other button and release the mouse.

To insert an empty listbox, drag an empty number button (dark gray), when you release the mouse, an empty listbox will appear. Other listbox contents will move to the right to make room for the inserted listbox.

Re: Rearrange Paths and Vars

Larry wrote:

The 5 Paths and 9 Vars can easily be moved around by dragging and dropping the 1-5 and 1-9 buttons.

For example, to swap the listbox Path1 and listbox Path2, click on the #1 or #2 button, drag the mouse to the other button and release the mouse.

To insert an empty listbox, drag an empty number button (dark gray), when you release the mouse, an empty listbox will appear. Other listbox contents will move to the right to make room for the inserted listbox.

Hi Larry,

Does this mean that I can "create" my own variables ? Can I create as many as I like?  If it is... then it's a BIG Deal...  big_smile

Re: Rearrange Paths and Vars

Carl wrote:

Does this mean that I can "create" my own variables ? Can I create as many as I like?  If it is... then it's a BIG Deal...

Sorry, there's only 9 Var boxes. If you create a project that needs more than 9 Vars, please let me know. By using formulas (including RegEx), I can probably show you a way to never need so many Vars.

Larry