Mass page creator

Topic: Mass page creator

Hi,

I want to upload multiple pages based on keywords. The content of the pages would be nothing, this would be because i will eventually redirect every page to one page. My question is, when i create the pages, and upload them into individual posts and crawl the pages e.g. domain.com/testpage. testpage is the title/keyword. Would that page be in google as if yuo was SEOing a page?I want to upload multiple pages based on keywords. The content of the pages would be nothing, this would be because i will eventually redirect every page to one page. My question is, when i create the pages, and upload them into individual posts and crawl the pages e.g. domain.com/testpage. testpage is the title/keyword. Would that page be in google as if yuo was SEOing a page?

Re: Mass page creator

Re: Mass page creator

You can build any kind of pages you want. You have 100% control of every page and their Urls.

You mentioned "uploading" pages. Mpc actually runs in target servers. When you build the pages, you're done. They are instantly live without requiring any uploading.