Topic: Just finished my second MPC Wordpress site

I just finished putting up my second Wordpress site with MPC. I continue to be impressed by what a great tool MPC is. The leverage delivered by MPC is incredible. What use to take me four months, I can do in a week with MPC. I have no doubt that as my skill in using MPC improves, I'll be able to get that down to one day, or less.

In addition to over delivering on it's promise, MPC is also a pleasure to use. The software works smoothly and with no bugs or hiccups. It's totally a professional-grade tool that you can build a business on. The quality of the MPC program far exceeds most if not all, Internet marketing and or SEO software tools, in my experience.

smile

Re: Just finished my second MPC Wordpress site

You're absolutely right on that mitsufisher...  big_smile  The quality of the pages far surpass those of MOWG and any other similar type software... and believe me I've tested quite a few of them...  big_smile

Is the software still working and supported?

mitsufisher wrote:

I just finished putting up my second Wordpress site with MPC. I continue to be impressed by what a great tool MPC is. The leverage delivered by MPC is incredible. What use to take me four months, I can do in a week with MPC. I have no doubt that as my skill in using MPC improves, I'll be able to get that down to one day, or less.

In addition to over delivering on it's promise, MPC is also a pleasure to use. The software works smoothly and with no bugs or hiccups. It's totally a professional-grade tool that you can build a business on. The quality of the MPC program far exceeds most if not all, Internet marketing and or SEO software tools, in my experience.

smile

mpcquestions wrote:

Is the software still working and supported?

Yes fully supported. This forum and Mpc are alive and well.

The forum traffic has dropped off since I created a Facebook Group a few years ago.

You can join the group at https://masspagecreator.com/facebook