Topic: Storage optins and Clone to index html

Besides the templates that comes with the MPC i would like to have a feature built in where i can store to a remote destinations

amazon S3
Dropbox
Email
FTP
Gogole Drive
Local Directory
sFTP

and i would like to know that is their a feature that can be created where you just press a button to make a design a index page to be located on the main domain
so lets say you see a design that you like or a client wants you to create a separate domain like an .info so you can track or he doesn't want you to have access to his site or the web developer can not be contacted
  I want to have a way to
  1. clone the front page and set it as the default index page in the new build
  2. and them continue to build out the pages

Re: Storage optins and Clone to index html

Besides the templates that comes with the MPC i would like to have a feature built in where i can store to a remote destinations

I'm not sure what you want to store to remote destinations. Although Mpc can run (with WAMP) in your local computer, Mpc is designed to run in remote servers. After building pages, they are instantly live to the world. If you have the Commercial licensed Mpc, you can also FTP Mpc and/or your Login Credentials and Projects to remote servers with a single click.

You can also build to a "staging area" that allows you to build pages, then compress the stage folder and FTP the pages to anywhere.

..is their a feature that can be created where you just press a button to make a design a index page

There are two ways to capture a page from any website and use it for your own Mpc Source file.

(1) Click 'Grab New' to place pages, images etc into your Mpc folder.

(2) Click 'Edit New' to load a website page directly into the Mpc Editor. From the Editor you can, add Spintax, and insert Vars to make a working Source File (template) for an Mpc project.

This allows you to make thousands of pages while retaining the "look and feel" of the original page.

If you want to discuss any of this you can contact me via Skype (id is 'goodlarry.com').

Larry

PS. I've removed your post from the 'Discussions' area since it was a duplicate.