Auto Spin content

Topic: Auto Spin content

Hi,
Is there any way to speed up spinning process? Spinning 3-4 paragraphs manually is time consuming, so if it can be done by using formula it would take your software to the superior level!

Re: Auto Spin content

Mpc has (spintax) text spinning built in.

Here's an example of how to spin 3 paragraphs:

{paragraph1 text | paragraph2 text | paragraph 3 text}

More info can be seen in my FAQ posting.

There was a spintax video tutorial, but I had to disable it (to correct some mis-information). The tutorial will be back up in a few days.

Please note: Spintax does not work in demo mode.

Larry

Thank you for your quick answer. Just to clarify: do we have to type in the text-words within brackets/pipes or software can come up with appropriate words for spinning?
Thanks again

Victory1 wrote:

Thank you for your quick answer. Just to clarify: do we have to type in the text-words within brackets/pipes or software can come up with appropriate words for spinning?
Thanks again

Hi.  MPC won't create the spun content for you.  You can put content into your template that is in spin format as described and MPC will spin the content on the pages it creates....but you need to provide the spintax.

If you are looking for a good spinning tool, I just picked one up last week and it is by far the best one I've used.  It's called the Best Spinner.

They have a 7 days trial offer for $7.  Check out the video on the sales page..it pretty much shows you how easy it is to create spintax.  Hope that helps.

The "Spinning Text with Spintax" video has been re-posted.